important headcanons to consider:
- can they use chopsticks
- what do they do when they cant sleep
- what would they impulse buy at the grocery store
- what order do they wash things in the shower
- what’s their coffee order
- what sort of apps would they have on their smartphone
- how do they act around children
- what would they watch on tv when they’re bored and nothing they really like is on
when you clean your glasses and they go from like 280p to 1080p
really gay scribbles
that awesome feeling when you know that despite not talking to a friend everyday or even after a very long time that you’re both still cool
You’ll need tape, scissors, knife, disposable chopsticks, empty aluminium can, stapler and ink.
Calligraphy Pen for Gothic: cut the aluminium into two pieces like above and tape it on chopstick, then Staple the aluminium.
Medium Point Calligraphy Pen: Fold a piece of aluminim, and cut it like picture above. Then tape it on chopstick.
Fine Point Calligraphy Pen: Fold a piece of aluminim, and cut it like picture above. Then tape it on chopstick.
Now enjoy it :)
"Rigby and Mordecai Scream" #issue15 #outsidethebox #comics #regularshow
night vale is full of thought provoking humour and beautifully inspirational monologues but “subway? more like wowza” will always be one of the best things it’s ever come up with
it’s right at the top of the list with “what’s an egg” and “i never knew school cleaning appliances were so strong”
"Mountains? More like nothings"
"Nice try, giant worms.”
"And I was like, whatever, rich guy!”